"Personal information" refers to the information about an individual as defined by the Personal Information Protection Law, which includes the individual's name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions that can identify a specific individual, as well as information that can identify a specific individual from the information itself, such as appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and the insurance number on a health insurance card (personal identification information).
(Collection Method of Personal Information)
The Company may ask users to provide personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when they register for use. In addition, the Company may collect transaction records and payment-related information, including users' personal information, from its business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad distributors, hereinafter referred to as "business partners") and others.
(Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows:
- For the provision and operation of the Company's services.
- To respond to inquiries from users (including identity verification).
- To send emails regarding new features, updates, campaigns, and other services provided by the Company to users.
- To contact users as necessary for maintenance, important notifications, and other purposes.
- To allow users to view, modify, delete, and check their registration information and usage status.
- To charge users for the use of paid services.
- Other purposes associated with the above purposes.
(Change of Purpose of Use)
The Company may change the purpose of use of personal information if it is deemed to be reasonably related to the original purpose before the change. In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company will notify users of the new purpose through the Company's prescribed methods or disclose it on this website.
(Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
Unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other applicable laws and regulations, we will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user.
In cases where it is necessary to protect a person's life, body, or property and obtaining the individual's consent is difficult:
In cases where it is particularly necessary to promote public health or the sound upbringing of children, and obtaining the individual's consent is difficult:
In cases where it is necessary to cooperate with national or local government agencies or their delegated persons in carrying out duties prescribed by law, and obtaining the individual's consent may hinder the performance of such duties:
In cases where the following matters have been notified or publicly announced in advance, and when the Company has filed a report with the Personal Information Protection Commission:
- Including the provision to third parties for the purpose of use.
- Items of data provided to third parties.
- Means or methods of providing to third parties.
- Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties upon the individual's request.
- Methods of accepting the individual's request.
Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not be considered as provision to third parties for the purpose of use.
- When we entrust the handling of personal information, either in whole or in part, to a third party within the necessary scope for achieving the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to mergers or other reasons.
- When personal information is jointly used with specific individuals, in which case the individual will be notified in advance or placed in a readily accessible state regarding the purpose of joint usage, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the range of parties with whom it will be jointly used, the purposes of those parties, and the name or organization responsible for the management of the personal information.
(Disclosure of Personal Information)
When we are requested by the individual to disclose their personal information, we will promptly disclose it to the individual. However, if any of the following apply as a result of the disclosure, we may choose not to disclose all or part of the information. In such cases, we will notify the individual promptly of the decision not to disclose. Please note that a handling fee of 1,000 yen per request for personal information disclosure will be charged.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party.
- When there is a significant risk of substantially hindering the proper implementation of our business operations.
- When it would result in a violation of other laws and regulations.
Regardless of the preceding paragraph, we generally do not disclose information other than personal information such as historical information and characteristic information.
(Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- Users may request the correction, addition, or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") of their personal information held by us if they find that the information is incorrect. Users can make such a request through the procedures specified by our company.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request from the user as mentioned in the preceding paragraph, we will promptly carry out the correction, etc. of the relevant personal information.
- When we have made the correction, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when we have made a decision not to carry out the correction, etc., we will promptly notify the user of such actions.
(Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- When requested by the individual on the grounds that their personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the intended purpose of use or has been acquired through fraudulent means, the company shall promptly conduct necessary investigations for the suspension or deletion of its use (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.").
- Based on the investigation results from the preceding paragraph, if it is determined that there is a need to comply with the request, the company shall promptly proceed with the suspension of use, etc. of the relevant personal information.
- When the company has carried out the suspension of use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or has made a decision not to carry out the suspension of use, etc., it shall promptly notify the user of such actions.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if the suspension of use, etc. would involve substantial costs or is otherwise difficult to implement, but alternative measures can be taken to protect the user's rights and interests, the company shall adopt such alternative measures.
- The content of this policy may be modified without prior notice to the users, except for matters stipulated otherwise in applicable laws or this policy.
(Contact for Inquiry)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact point:
- Address: 15-1, Namegawa, Ozawa, Yonezawa City, Yamagata Prefecture, Japan
- Company Name: Gouji Kaisha Fukushima-ya
- Representative Director: Kazuo Sasaki
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org