Hiyamizusawa 848-34, Osawa,
Yonezawa City, Yamagata,
(Fukushimaya at Namegawa Onsen)
Parking: Each Unit comes with two parking spaces
coming by car:
- From Fukushima: Take the Fukushima-Osabaya IC on Route 13, then turn left at the Itaya direction sign. It's approximately a 15-minute drive.
- From Yamagata: Take the Yonezawa-Hachimanbara IC on Route 13, then turn left at the Itaya direction sign. It's approximately a 15-minute drive.
- During the winter season, the mountain road to ECHō may experience snowfall and freezing conditions. We highly recommend that you come equipped with a 4WD vehicle fitted with studless tires or tire chains.
- Please note that there are no gas stations near ECHō. We kindly ask you to check your fuel level in advance and ensure you prepare accordingly.
- The mountain road may have narrow sections where it is not possible to pass oncoming vehicles. Please exercise caution and remain alert while driving.
arriving by train:
- From the Fukushima area: Transfer at Fukushima Station to the Tohoku Shinkansen and get off at Tōge Station on the Ōu Main Line. It's approximately a 5-minute walk from the station.
- From the Yamagata area: Transfer at Yamagata Station to the Tohoku Shinkansen and get off at Tōge Station on the Ōu Main Line. It's approximately a 5-minute walk from the station.
- Please be aware that the Ōu Main Line has limited train frequencies. Make sure to allow enough time and avoid missing your train.
- During winter, there is a possibility of train service disruptions due to inclement weather. Please check the operational information in advance. Additionally, please be aware that the road from Tōge Station to ECHō may be covered in snow or ice. We recommend wearing snow boots or rubber boots and exercising caution while walking.